Would you like to talk with some of the sharpest minds in marketing and new media (or how about to me)? You can take part in these Video discussions for FREE.
I’m really psyched to have been selected to take part in My ooVoo Day, a program with a bunch of Marketing and New Media folks who are going to be talking about whatever you want to talk about.
All you have to do is set up an ooVoo account (it’s like Skype but with video), and then sign up for one of the sessions I’m doing. And while you are there you might want to check out some of the other presenters like:
- Mitch Joel/Six Pixels of Separation – always good
- Steve Hall/AdRants – I’m in on this one
- Bob Garfield/AdAge & On the Media
- Joseph Jaffe/JaffeJuice – Sippin’ on Jaffe Juice
- John Wall & Christopher Penn/Marketing Over Coffee
- Marshall Kirkpatrick/ReadWriteWeb
- Irina Slutsky/GeekEntertainment.tv
- Connie Reece & Susan Reynolds Every Dot Connects / Boobs on Ice
- Chris Thilk/Movie Marketing Madness
- Erin Kotecki Vest/Queen of Spain
- Dave Delaney/Two Boobs and a Baby +
- Jack Myers & Friends/Media Village
- David Meerman Scott/The New Rules of Marketing & PR – On a tear this year
- Geoff Livingston/Now Is Gone
- Allan Cox/Your Inner CEO
- George Parker/Madscam
- Scott Sigler
- Chris Brogan – Hard drinking Social Media Superhero
- C.C. Chapman – had a cameo in B.J. and the Bear
- Susan Reynolds/Boobs on Ice
- Laura â€œPistachioâ€ Fitton – loses cameras
This event is open to the pubilc but there are only 5 slots per session so you have to sign up quickly to guarantee that you’ll get to see some of the bigger names. The first 5 to sign up for one of my sessions and comment here will get a $5 Dunkin Donuts coffee card from Marketing Over Coffee.
Please don’t let me be the loser that nobody signs up for. At the very least, get in on the first Monday at Noon, my co-host from Marketing Over Coffee – Christopher Penn, will also be on that one (I’m going to see if I can get him in on the others but that’s the only one confirmed).
I hope to see you there!
6 replies on “Please Check Out Video Conferencing and Don’t Let Me Get Picked Last in Gym Class”
How could I resist that call to action? You already had me with the “don’t let me be the last one picked” line. That $5 DD card just sweetened the pot. I’m signed up!
I’m in – and the DD’s here in Chicago now take the gift cards, sweet!
Now to check out this ooVoo thingy…
Just signed up for a session. This is the coolest thing since sliced bread.
I would sign up but am currently without video. :-/
I’m signed up–heard about it on the latest MOC–but now need to think up a question or a contribution. (Not to mention trying to figure out where the nearest Dunkin Donuts might be!)
[…] part of the ooVoo project Charlie had a few questions that we weren’t able to get around to, but they were […]